Top 5 Wednesday is a meme held here by Lainey on goodreads.
I’ve set myself a reading plan this year, but these are definitely some of the books I’m most looking forward to reading (apologies if I am getting a little repetitive). If I could, I would have started and finished these five books yesterday. But we all know there just isn’t enough time and I have other books to get through first. But soon I will read these and I can’t wait!
1. All The Bright Places by Jennifer Niven
2. Simon vs. the Homo Sapiens Agenda by Becky Albertalli
3. The Silkworm by Robert Galbraith/J.K Rowling
4. The Shadow of the Wind by Carlos Ruiz Zafon
5. The Rest of us Just Live Here by Patrick Ness