Top Ten Tuesday is a meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.
Oh, there are so many books I want to read. So many I hope to read this year and just want to read right now and it’s impossible to chose what to read next oh gosh. I have my reading plan, but it’s hard to stick to it sometimes! Here are the books I’ve added to my ever-growing list recently, and like always when I find new books to read, they’ve become priorities to books that have been on my list for years. Oh well… They just look too good!
1. Emmy & Oliver by Robin Benway
2. The Rest of Us Just Live Here by Patrick Ness
3. The Fifth Wave Trilogy by Rick Yancey
4. In A World Just Right by Jen Brooks
5. A Straight Line To My Heart by Bill Condon
6. Pivot Point by Kasie West
7. The Marriage Plot by Jeffrey Eugenides
8. Anything Could Happen by Will Walton
9. The Last Leaves Falling by Sarah Benwall
10. Between the Notes by Sharon Huss Roat