Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly event hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. Join in!
The books I’ve chosen are books that were favourites of mine in my childhood and early teen years (and still are today). In some way I’d love to re-read (or re-re-read) all of them, whether it’s reading them to my children one day or simply reading them for myself.
1. The Magic City by E. Nesbit
2. The King of Whatever by Kirsten Murphy
3. A Series of Unfortunate Events by Lemony Snicket
4. Chinese Cinderella: The Secret Story of an Unwanted Daughter by Adeline Yen Mah
5. The Magic Faraway Tree by Enid Blyton (and pretty much anything by Enid Blyton)
6. Deadly and Wicked by Paul Jennings and Morris Gleitzman
7. Matilda by Roald Dahl (and pretty much any other Roal Dahl book)
8. The Chronicles of Narnia by C. S Lewis
9. The Tomorrow Series by John Marsden
10. Harry Potter by J. K Rowling