A big thank you to Kayleigh . Her blog is wonderful so please go and check it out and then follow!
Here are the rules:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you, linking back to their site.
- Put the award logo on your blog.
- Answer the ten questions they’ve set you.
- Make up ten new questions for your nominees to answer.
- Nominate ten people.
Here are the questions I was asked:
What’s your favourite quote?
Seeing as I recently did a post for this that has 11 of my favourite quotes, I will chose another quote.
“Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
(we all know that where that’s from)
One place you’ve always wanted to visit?
Do you have a favourite book you always re-read?
Yes I have many. Harry Potter, of course. Also books like Anna and the French Kiss and The Sky is Everywhere.
What’s your favourite film?
I have many, including Little Miss Sunshine, Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind and Amelie.
Favourite Disney sidekick?
Timone and Pumbaa.
If you could only eat one kind of food for the rest of your life what would you eat?
I don’t know. I don’t have much of an appetite at the moment, so I can’t really think of what I would want to eat forever. Maybe sushi.
If money wasn’t an option and you could do anything for 24 hours what would you do?
Get as far away from here as possible. Maybe go and live in a tiny cottage in the middle of a forest.
Do you prefer peanut butter of nutella?
I never remember jokes. I had to look up one for this.
Went to the paper shop – it had blown away.
Pretty dumb, but I kind of laughed.
Favourite kind of pizza topping?
Anything with pineapple.
Here are my questions for you:
1. Are you enjoying what you are reading at the moment?
2. What is the most played song on your iPod/iTunes?
3. What fictional character have you had/do you have a crush on?
4. What does love mean to you?
5. What is something you hate?
6. If you could chose anyone, who would you chose as your mentor?
7. What’s your best childhood memory?
8. Are you a morning person or a night person?
9. Favourite ice cream flavour?
10. Who do you trust above all else?
I’m not going to nominate anyone this time. Frankly, I’ve seen a lot of Sisterhood awards going around and I have no idea who has done it or who hasn’t. If you haven’t done it before, consider yourself nominated. I appreciate all my followers and would love to hear your answers to my questions.
Hope everyone has a good day/night!